Papaya & Pumpkin Mask
A COMPLEXION BOOST FOR SENSITIVE SKIN AND UNEVEN SKIN TONES
Fruit enzymes gently exfoliate your skin while Honey soothes and hydrates. Papaya and pumpkin work to moisturize and nourish uneven skin tones, sensitive, sunburned or rosacea-affected skin. The moisturizing ingredients nourish and calm while healing and strengthening the skin barrier. This is a treat for your skin and your senses with an addictive smell of warm pumpkins and Fall.
2 fl. oz.
- Nourishes the skin with soothing and healing ingredients
- Strenthens the skin’s resistance and immunity
- Leaves complexion appearing bright and even
- Skin appears smoother and calmer
- Pumpkin - Natural AHA gently exfoliates to remove superficial dead skin cells while minimizing the appearance of pores. Vitamins work to heal skin – easy as pie.
- Papaya - Enzymes break down and remove dead skin cells, healing and restoring damaged cells.
- Honey - Rich in antioxidants, natural anti-bacterial power and moisture-restoration properties, this is the bee’s knees!
- Pineapple Extract - Natural fruit enzymes increase cell turnover and brighten the skin.
- Glycerin - Provides long-lasting, intense moisture retention – we’re talking weeks, not days.
- Clove Flower & Cassia Bark - Gentle exfoliation promotes healing.
Apply a thin layer to cleansed face and neck. Relax for 20 minutes. Rinse and follow with your favorite Sorella Apothecary toner. Use 1-3 times per week.
*Naturally Derived Ingredient
*Water (Aqua), *Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin/brightening), *Glycerin (plant-based hydration), *Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit (balancing), *Xanthan Gum (plant-based thickener), *Hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based emulsifier), *Honey (moisturizing), *Sclerotium Gum (plant-based texture enhancer), *Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract (brightening), Phenoxyethanol (safe cosmetic preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning/preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (conditioning/suspending agent), Hexylene Glycol (slip agent), *Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Powder (antimicrobial/aromatic component), *Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Powder (healing/aromatic component)