Lemon Lightening Serum
NATURAL LIGHTENERS BRIGHTEN AND PREVENT FUTURE DISCOLORATION
Watch sunspots, hyperpigmentation, redness and inflammation fade thanks to this serum’s lemon and licorice root extracts. Natural hydroquinone alternatives leave you with smooth, calm and bright skin.
1 fl. oz.
- Decreases skin’s tendency for pigmentation
- Helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots or pigmentation
- Reduces redness/inflammation
- Helps to diminish acne lesions
- Leaves complexion appearing more even and bright
WHY WE LOVE IT:
The ultimate lightening trifecta with 9 different lighteners and brighteners! This award-winning serum targets pigment three ways:
- It lightens the pigment on the surface
- Helps to supress pigment from coming to the surface
- Prevents melanin from forming
- Hexylresorcinol - Looking for lightening? This is four times more effective than 2% hydroquinone without the side effects, making it super safe for regular use.
- Lemon Peel - Cleanse, lighten and brighten while stimulating new skin cells.
- Azelaic Acid - Battle pore-infecting bacteria with a gentle acid while combating hyperpigmentation with reduced melanin production.
- Lightening Potion - Our magic mix contains gooseberry, arbutin, licorice and mulberry – all natural lighteners and brighteners.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Intense hydration plumps thirsty skin cells by binding water to the skin. Minimized appearance of fine lines and wrinkles thanks to smoothed and plumped skin.
- Cucumber - Not just for spa selfies, cucumber rejuvenates, firms and soothes the skin with essential nutrients while banishing puffiness.
- Dermbrite - This compound inhibits melanin synthesis, controlling melanin formation and letting skin shine bright.
- Neem Leaf Extract - Improves skin clarity and brightness while reducing the production of melanin.
- Glow Tonic - Our signature blend of aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and antioxidants helps fight free radicals radiantly.
Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed and toned face and neck morning and evening to even complexion. When layering serums, begin with the thinnest consistency and finish with the thickest.
*Naturally Derived Ingredient
*Water, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (plant-based emollient), *Glycerin (plant-based hydration), *Butylene Glycol (plant-based humectant), *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (skin soothing), *Cetearyl Olivate (plant-based emulsifier), *Sorbitan Olivate (plant-based emulsifier), *Phyllanthus Emblica (Gooseberry) Fruit Extract (brightening), *Cetearyl Alcohol (plant-based emulsifier), Dimethicone (breathable silicone), PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer (delivery enhancer), *Squalane (skin-replenishing), *Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid/plant-based moisture binding), *Arbutin (brightening), Hexylresorcinol (brightening), Panthenol (vitamin b5/skin-conditioning), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Phenylethyl Resorcinol (brightening), Retinyl Palmitate (antioxidant), *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract (brightening), *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (spot-correcting), *Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (green tea/antioxidant), *Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract (brightening), *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (skin-balancing), Oligopeptide-51(brightening peptide), Phenoxyethanol (safe cosmetic preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning/preservative), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (stabilizer), Polysorbate 60 (emulsifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (texture enhancer), *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil (aromatic component), *Flavor (plant-based aromatic component), Ethylhexylglycerin (conditioning/suspending agent), Hexylene Glycol (slip agent), Azelaic Acid (soothing/exfoliant/antioxidant), *Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), *Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract (antioxidant), *Amino Esters-1(skin-soothing), *Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract (antioxidant), *Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract (anti-inflammatory), *Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Corallina Officinalis (Algae) Extract (antioxidant), Disodium EDTA (chelator)