Grapefruit Polishing Powder
AN INVIGORATING EXFOLIATING EXPERIENCE
Polish, smooth and refine your skin with this powerful exfoliating cleanser. Rice bran absorbs oil while lactic and salicylic acids remove dead skin cells—leaving radiant, clear skin.
- Great at home microderm treatment
- Gently exfoliates so skin is polished and smoothed
- Leaves skin appearing plumped and refined
- Skin appears brighter
WHY WE LOVE IT:
This mixes perfectly with water to create a smooth, fine scrub that satisfyingly removes the dead skin. Your skin will appear instantly smoother and brighter.
- Grapefruit - Instantly brighten with vitamins A, C and B, which prevent signs of aging, too. Lycopene found in the fruit reduces inflammation and the effects of free radicals.
- Bamboo - Sensitive skin loves this exfoliant rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals, silica and antioxidants that strengthen skin and help it appear tighter and firmer.
- Lactic Acid - Cleopatra’s legendary beauty secret was said to be milk baths – and we can see why. AHA naturally found in milk improves skin’s texture and tone while keeping it moisturized.
- Salicylic Acid - The classic ingredient for clear skin. A dose helps to unclog pores, remove dead skin cells, exfoliate and combat acne-causing bacteria.
- Licorice Root Extract - Skin-soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients even skin tone & heal post-breakout pigmentation spots.
- Papaya - Enzymes break down & remove dead skin cells, healing & restoring damaged cells.
Shake a small amount into wet palms and activate by rubbing hands together to form light suds. Massage into skin, avoiding eye area, and rinse thoroughly. Use daily on face and body alone, or added to your favorite Sorella Apothecary cleanser for added exfoliation.
Create your own Gommage (popular French exfoliation) by mixing Blackberry Lime Fruitfoliant with Grapefruit Polishing Powder, about 1:1, to create a paste. Apply a thin layer to the face allow it to almost dry. Hold your skin taught and massage your face. You'll notice the dead skin and product roll off like tiny eraser shavings. If it becomes too dry, you can spritz with Watermelon Mint Toner or add a tiny bit of water. Rinse and feel the difference that a combo physical and enzyme exfoliation makes. Your skin will be smooth and glowing!
*Naturally Derived Ingredient
*Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch (softening/bulking agent), *Kaolin (oil-absorbing clay), *Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (plant-based cleansing agent), *Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract (manual exfoliant), Sodium Bicarbonate (manual exfoliant), *Stearyl Stearate (plant-based manual exfoliant), Panthenol (vitamin b5/conditioning), Salicylic Acid (chemical exfoliant), *Xanthan Gum (plant-based suspending agent), *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (coconut oil derived emollient), *Lactic Acid (plant-based chemical exfoliant),*Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (brightening), *Papain (papaya enzyme),*Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (manual exfoliant), *Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice extract/soothing agent), *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil (aromatic component), Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservative), Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), *Allantoin (plant-based skin soother), *Jojoba Esters (manual exfoliant), Phenoxyethanol (safe cosmetic preservative), *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil (aromatic component), *Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (aromatic component)