Tinted Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator- Winnie
THE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED TREATMENT FOR YOUR LIPS
Though it looks more coral in the picture, it's actually a perfect medium pink with a soft golden shimmer. I took a picture that accurately represents the color. (It's the one with all the shadows and glares but the pink is spot on!) This will be your new daily “go-to” lip color. Add to a lip liner or lipstick to add drama. Perfect your pout with plumping avocado oils and anti-aging polypeptides. A reduction in fine lines plus all-day hydration means your lips stay soft, voluminous and everyday glamorous.
0.25 fl. oz.
- Leaves lips appearing plump
- Leaves lips deeply hydrated
- Softens fine lines around the lip area
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- This is a must-have, best seller! The texture is thick and luxurious but not tacky and will stay on for hours. After continued use, you'll notice your lips are plumper and healthier. And it's petroleum free! Once you try it, you will be hooked.
- Maxilip® - Powerful natural peptides stimulate collagen and glycosaminoglycan production, firming and smoothing lips.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres - Plump wrinkles and infuse intense moisturization by releasing beneficial hyaluronic acid into deeper layers of the lips.
- Jojoba Oil - A rich source of fatty acids that moisturizes while balancing natural oil levels.
- Avocado Oil - A high amount of vitamin E and essential fatty acids make this superfood as good for skincare as it is for sandwiches.
- Sepilift DPHP® - This plant-derived and oil-soluble wrinkle-correcting agent moisturizes and stimulates collagen production.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC) - This type of vitamin C penetrates deeper into the skin and stays stable longer, ensuring you get a full dose of antioxidants to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E - The ultimate protector: This skincare essential aids in healing the skin, boosts UV defense, prevents dryness and works as an antioxidant.
- Coenzyme Q-10 - This powerful antioxidant is a 10 in our book, thanks to the reduced appearance of premature signs of aging.
Apply to lip area morning and evening or as needed. For extra hydration, apply nightly before going to sleep.
If you're getting your lips tattooed, you need a healthy canvas. Use the Avocado Oil Lip Hydrator regularly 4 weeks prior to your appointment for the best pigment retention.
*Naturally Derived Ingredient
*Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (skin-restoring), Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer (stabilizing emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (emollient), *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (skin-replenishing fatty acids), Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer (thickener), *Flavor (plant based aromatic component), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (conditioning/ lip enhancing), Phenyl Trimethicone (emollient), *Tribehenin (plant-based conditioner), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1(maxilip/wrinkle-correcting), *Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid/plant-based moisture binding), *Sorbitan Isostearate (plant-based thickener), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Silica Dimethyl Silylate (line-correcting), *Butylene Glycol (plant-based humectant), Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q-10/anti-aging)