All Night Elixir
POWERFUL RETINOL WORKS OVERNIGHT TO REPAIR SKIN
This multi-tasking serum fights fine lines, wrinkles and acne while you sleep, thanks to retinol and vitamin C. Naturally occurring lactic acid hydrates, making it a safe and gentle option for bright, clear skin.
1 fl. oz.
- Retinol helps to resurface the skin
- Helps to reduce visible signs of aging
- Leaves skin looking and feeling smooth and more even
- Rejuvenates and repairs aging/acne prone skin
- Increases cellular turnover
WHY WE LOVE IT:
By the time we hit our 30's our cellular turnover rate slows down significantly, so it's important to add a retinol serum to encourage it to produce new, healthy skin cells. This in turn, boosts collagen production which firms the skin and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. I love this serum because it pairs one of the most advanced forms of Vitamin C with Retinol for a powerful multi-tasking product! If your skin is sensitive or you're dealing with active acne, I recommend using Facial in a Bottle instead.
- 1 % Pure Retinol - The first choice for your skincare squad, this revitalizer strengthens collagen and rejuvenates skin.
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC) - This type of vitamin C penetrates deeper into the skin and stays stable longer, ensuring you get a full dose of antioxidants to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting even skin tone.
- Olive Leaf Extract - An ancient, not-so-secret natural wound healer with legendary anti-inflammatory properties. Olive you so much, olive leaf extract.
- Carrot Root - A natural source of beta-carotene that nourishes and hydrates.
- Licorice Root - Skin-soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients even skin tone and heal post-breakout pigmentation spots.
- Special Delivery Nectar - Let the good stuff sink in! Certain active ingredients are best formulated with powerful delivery systems to accelerate effects. This exclusive technology provides deeper penetration of ingredients, meaning less irritation with superior results.
- Glow Tonic - Our signature blend of aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and antioxidants helps fight free radicals radiantly.
Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed and toned face and neck in evening to resurface the skin. Start with daily usage and reduce if bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs. When layering serums, begin with the thinnest consistency and finish with the thickest. Use your favorite Sorella Apothecary sunscreen if you’ll be outdoors.
*Naturally Derived Ingredient
*Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C/brightening), *Glycerin (plant-based hydration), *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (skin soothing), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (stabilizer), *Squalene (skin-replenishing), Dimethicone (breathable silicone), *Spirulina Maxima Powder (antioxidant), Retinol (pure vitamin A/skin-renewal), *Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid/plant-based moisture binding), *Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Extract/skin-soothing/brightening), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E/antioxidant), *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (spot correction), *Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Extract (antioxidant), *Olea Europea (Olive) Leaf Extract (skin-replenishing),*Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (emollient/antioxidant), *Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract (skin-conditioning), PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer (delivery enhancer), Polysorbate 60 (emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (humectant), Polysorbate 20 (solubilizer), Phenoxyethanol (safe cosmetic preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (conditioning/suspending agent), Hexylene Glycol (slip agent), Beta-Carotene (antioxidant), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Flavor (aromatic component), Disodium EDTA (chelator)