Marion Kay Institute
Due to Rima expecting her first baby, we have decided to take a break from Beginner training. If you would like to be contacted when we decide to resume classes, please leave a message here.
From Rima:As I watch my son rapidly grow over the past few months, I've come to realize how precious time is with him. I would like nothing more than to work full time, teach on my days off and still be present for my family but I must accept that that is unattainable. Since he will be my only child, I want to be there for him as much as I can; therefore I must sacrifice something. The time we devote to preparing and teaching a detailed and thorough curriculum takes multiple weeks and unfortunately after much painful deliberation, is more than I can spare at the present time. Permanent makeup is my passion and I love teaching and sharing the knowledge we've acquired. But it will always be there for me whereas his years as an infant are fleeting... I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you all can understand. Thank you.
Concerning Advanced training, we will still teach individuals who are already certified/licensed in permanent makeup. Please leave a message here with what you would like to learn and we will create a customized private training curriculum with either Rima or Marion.
Permanent Makeup Artistry Course for Oklahoma ResidentsOur Experience, Your Success Marion Kay is one of Oklahoma’s most prominent permanent makeup artists with more than thirty years of experience. She has done over 30,000 procedures for clients from all over the United States who travel to Oklahoma to see her personally. Rima Kay is Marion’s daughter and has inherited her keen eye. With nearly 10 years of full-time professional experience and over 9000 procedures, she is able to break down the complicated and technical aspects of permanent makeup into easily understood concepts for beginner students. Together, they create an ideal team and will teach students their balance of artistic intuition and technical prowess. Our students will benefit from our experience as we share all of the tricks we have discovered in our dual careers such as:
- The keys to long lasting color
- How to create the perfect brows, eyeliner and lips for each individual through step by step artistry training and assignments
- How to be a versatile artist by creating designs and being knowledgeable in a variety of techniques ranging from dramatic to natural
- Solid, powdered and hairstroke (microblading and single needle) eyebrows
- Winged eyeliner, kitten flick and eyelash enhancement
- Blended lip liner, lipblend and full lips
- Male brow and eyeliner
- How to custom blend colors that complement each and every client
- The best, hand-selected equipment and supplies available*
- The most effective and affordable marketing techniques
Additional BenefitsIn addition to the above “tricks of the trade,” we would also like to assist our students as much as possible.
- We offer our students unlimited access to our Permanent Makeup Library, which consists of various instruction booklets and texts from leading Permanent Makeup companies compiled by Marion throughout her career as a Micropigmentologist.
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Client management & relationship skill building
- Alumni updates on the latest advanced techniques and products — Free!
- Past students are welcome to sit in on later courses if they want a refresher at no additional charge
Course OverviewNumber of Students: 4 minimum Course Duration: 12 weeks (1 day a week), 300 hours (including home study) Tuition and Supply Cost: $11,500
Tuition & supply cost includes: Instruction, permanent makeup equipment and supplies, student insurance, doctor fees and the Careertech workbook. This does not include testing and licensure fees. At this time, we are unable to offer financial aid.